Employment Type: Permanent
Job Number: 27023
Compensation: 120k/year - 135k/year
Systems Business Analyst - Financials
Our client is seeking a Systems Analyst - Financials for their expanding team. This individual will provide financial and operational reporting analysis to monitor business performance in support of the Epicor ERP environment for various manufacturing sites throughout the US. The Financial Systems Business Analyst works directly with the user community to identify issues and enhancements to information systems that facilitate continuous improvement of our business processes.
● Works with the Epicor team to ensure reliable performance of Epicor ERP in a 24/7/365 manufacturing environment providing end user technical/functional support in Epicor Financial ERP modules.
● Lead projects to design, test, document and implement ERP systems and upgrades.
● Analyze business processes, procedures, problems, and data requirements and propose technology-based solutions.
● Design, develop, modify, and support programs, dashboards, and reports to meet business requirements.
● Develop and maintain a variety of technical documentation including end user procedures and test scripts.
● Mentor and train other staff members on systems and application support tasks.
● Perform routine systems/user administration tasks and monitor systems security.
● Act as a liaison between end users and Epicor Technical Support and Development teams.
● Aggregate data from various business reports, examine reports for missing and/or inaccurate data, analyze data, and communicate findings.
● Actively participate in the SOX Change Control and Logical Security Processes.
● Provide after-hour technical support for all Epicor issues.
● Participate in an on-call rotation to perform off-shift batch processing and helpdesk services.
● Will travel domestically 25-50% of the time to our sites running Epicor.
● Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a technical field and a minimum of three years’ experience.
● Must have experience implementing and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2 and above in a multi-company, multi-plant manufacturing environment.
● Experience in Financials, Costing and Consolidation.
● Must have full lifecycle development experience utilizing the Epicor toolset along with Project Management skills.
● Broad experience developing software for and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2. and above.
● Expertise with C#, BAQ/DataDirectives/BPM, SSRS.
● Experience developing complex Product Configurators in a multi-company, multi-plant environment.
● Experience with all Epicor 10.2 and above.
● Core ERP Modules; Advanced Quality; Advanced Materials Management; Insite Manifest; APM; Service Connect and external systems integration; managing all aspects of an Epicor 10.2 upgrade. Experience with C# and other CMS a plus.
● Experience implementing Epicor ERP as a replacement for legacy or homegrown ERP/MRP systems.
● Experience with Power BI or similar products such as Phocas BI for Epicor ERP in Financial Reporting and Consolidation.
● Proven ability to troubleshoot complicated problems buried deeply in the Inventory/WIP Report.
● Thorough understanding of Microsoft Server Products, IP Networking, and Active Directory domains.