This role has main areas of responsibilities:
- Finance business partnering providing robust financial analysis and support to business to unlock value within proper control framework and governance.
- Performance management and reporting: Coordinate with the appropriate business stakeholders to ensure accurate forecasting and delivery of results across full P&L for the site.
- Maintain and improve internal controls for the site.
- Support Arcmed Group Finance and assist on close for other sites as required.
There will be an emphasis on control compliance, information management, process improvement, simplification, and automation where possible.
- Finance Business Partnering
- Support business decision making through robust financial analysis and deep knowledge of financial operations and expertise.
- Develop business analysis in order to drive sales and operational efficiency at the site.
- Main liaison for business with other cross functional business functions, such as onsite HR, Engineering, Purchasing, and Customer Service.
- Help Maintain data in FP&A Tool (Planful).
- Develop Gross Margin Costing Procedures for both DL and DM.
- Maintain Control Environment at site in terms of DoA adherence and other financial controls.
- Develop frameworks to guide on site team to optimize spending.
- Drive site to paperless process in terms of finance and AP
- GL monthly site entries as required.
Performance Management and Reporting
- Ensure the integrity of consolidated group financial records for accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and compliance with the Halma Group Finance Manual.
- Develop close working relationships with senior leadership in business at both site levels to ensure alignment of monthly forecast and accurate delivery of result as per monthly financial forecast.
- Guide business towards target delivery through budget control and other business decisions as needed.
- Be the contact point for Boonton site business to help interface with group finance on reporting of results, ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
- Analysis, insight and control over targets and actual performance measures
- Information management, process simplification and automation
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field, CPA/MBA preferred.
- 7 years’ working experience in Finance & Accounting systems and processes and in business partnering would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Sage 100, Epicor or other similar accounting software systems.
- Outstanding knowledge of key finance processes, roles and responsibilities.
- Strong analysis skills with a proven track record is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office incl Excel software.
- Ability to build effective working relationships and communicate at all levels within the organization.
- FP&A tool experience preferred but not required.
- High level of ethical behavior in exercising judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
The qualifications, physical demands, and work environment described herein are representative of those an employee will encounter and must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Arcmed is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the variety of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.