IT Compliance Lead
Professional work that plans, assigns, schedules, leads, monitors and reviews the work of others in the assigned area. Maintains or improves the performance of assigned teams, including participating in two-way coaching discussions, providing input to performance evaluations and providing job-related training. Also leads project teams in planning, analyzing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing complex integrated information technology systems. Professional level understanding of the required competencies and demonstrated skills and abilities coupled with extensive experience to successfully apply them under minimal supervision in difficult projects and multiple situations. Serves as a key resource for technical issues that cross functional and organizational lines.
- Plans, assigns, schedules, monitors, reviews and leads the work of others, including providing coaching to maintain and improve performance.
- Provides coaching and mentoring and ensures that training is provided to others to maintain and enhance technical knowledge and skills.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Direct activities of SMEs in installing hardware and software, resolving operating problems, providing technical assistance and training to users and evaluating suitability and compatibility of completed installations.
- Monitors production systems and initiates corrective and restorative actions.
- Plans and schedules personnel and equipment to meet business needs in normal, abnormal and emergency situations.
- Provides and/or directs others in providing consultative services to users to enhance proposed business solutions and determine the best course of action.
- Evaluates user requests to determine feasibility, estimate cost and time requirements and assess compatibility with existing system capabilities.
- Provides direction for the resolution of new and unusual problems and responds to unique circumstances and implements solutions to systemic problems.
- Develops, reviews, updates and enforces technical standards and operating procedures to ensure systems reliability, availability and capability.
- Coordinates the implementation of ITIL processes for Technology Services business processes.
- Set priorities and establish a systematic course of action, including planning and scheduling work and influencing and motivating others to complete objectives on time and within budget.
- Employ analytical, interpretive, evaluative and constructive thinking; and judgment in interpreting and adapting methods, techniques and procedures to specific projects and organizational requirements.
- Leadership theories and principles and motivational techniques as applied to the leading the work of others, including project teams.
- Organizational structure and fiscal processes and procedures, including budget and purchasing guidelines.
- Technology Services departments, sufficient to work across organizational lines with other teams to resolve problems and issues.
- Configuration management concepts and tools.
- Advanced data-driven problem solving techniques and technical report writing
- Computer hardware, software and data communications functionality and capability.
- Programming languages and coding techniques.
- Applicable industry standards.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework and best practices.
- Developing and monitoring project plans, including schedules and budgets.
- Directing the work of others at a technical level.
- Designing, creating and interpreting flowcharts.
- Working knowledge of various information technology systems involving multiple hardware platforms, operating systems, and databases applying SDLC and software process engineering tools and methodologies to complete software and hardware related projects.
- Using the Technology Services change management process.
- Using statistical analysis and related tools.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical and system operations problems.
- Writing code using required programming languages for assigned applications.