Employment Type: Permanent
Job Number: 27023
Systems Business Analyst - MES
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Business Analyst-MES. This individual will provide MES support along with MES Analysis in our Epicor 10.2 and above environments. You will work with subject matter experts, IT developers and operations users to design and develop MES Epicor solutions that will help improve operational efficiency. This position will conduct analysis, functional design, functional testing, and implementation of Epicor MES application capabilities for Manufacturing Operation/Engineering/R&D in support of our Epicor ERP environment.
● Works with Epicor team to ensure reliable performance of Epicor ERP in a 24/7/365 manufacturing environment providing end user technical/functional support in Epicor MES ERP modules.
● Uses analysis skills to immediately resolve issues and perform root cause analysis to identify and prevent recurrence.
● Work with different manufacturing groups to support the day-to-day MES activities.
● Solution Design: help lead in high level design and technical design discussions based on business requirements.
● Configuration in the required platform, and debug system issues under steady state or managed services.
● Analyze and consult on complex operations issues and present practical solutions via process change or systems requirements.
● Develop and maintain business requirements, functional specification and test plan for meeting manufacturing requirements.
● Model and maintain the MES model which meets our manufacturing.
● In partnership with the development and support team, develop and administer internal processes to help improve the quality of deliverables to our customer.
● Contributes to, accepts and owns team and department decisions.
● Provide MES Administration support.
● Takes part in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
● Identify MES business requirements and design reporting systems/dashboards based on these needs.
● Assist in identifying and analyzing key causes, patterns and trends.
● Actively participate in the SOX Change Control and Logical Security Processes.
● Provide after-hour technical support for all Epicor issues.
● Participate in an on-call rotation to perform off-shift batch processing and helpdesk services.
● Will travel domestically 25-50% of the time to our sites running Epicor.
● Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a technical field and a minimum of three years’ experience.
● Must have experience implementing and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2 and above in a multi-company, multi-plant manufacturing environment.
● Experience in MES and MRP.
● Full lifecycle development experience utilizing the Epicor toolset.
● PCID is a plus. Level 2 Instrumentation and Level 2 Systems a plus.
● Experience developing software for and supporting Epicor ERP 10.2. and above.
● Expertise with C#, BAQ/DataDirectives/BPM, SSRS.
● Experience developing complex Product Configurators in a multi-company, multi-plant environment.
● Experience implementing Epicor ERP as a replacement for legacy or homegrown ERP/MRP systems.
● Proven ability to troubleshoot complicated problems buried deeply in the Inventory/WIP Report.
● Thorough understanding of Microsoft Server Products, IP Networking, and Active Directory domains.