SAP ECC PP Analyst (Techno/Functional)
Location: Remote (US) with occasional travel
We are seeking a high-potential SAP ECC PP Analyst with a techno/functional background to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in production planning and forecasting in SAP ECC, coupled with consulting and client-facing skills. This role will primarily focus on supporting an acquisition integration into an existing template, where all configuration and development are already completed. While the initial client role is lightweight in terms of configuration/development, we are looking for a candidate with the right presence and personality to see through and work on future opportunities/extension with the client.
- Support Business Process Owner in the functional area of forecasting.
- Assist in planning, including MRP, Planning/MF50 for planned orders, and COHVPI conversion Process Orders.
- Provide support to plant buyers in purchasing.
- Manage CM25 process orders scheduling, with detailed knowledge on complex, existing configuration, plant-specific settings, and data.
- Oversee Material Master for Planning, including MRP, Production Version, Planning Profiles, Material types, BOM’s, recipes, etc.
- Set up master data configuration, including Procurement Types & Special Procurement Types.
- Understand how Procurement Types & Special Procurement Types enable forecasting and planning functionality.
- Configure MRP Profiles (default profiles for mat x plant extensions) / ZMDM config and other MRP related settings.
- Manage Coverage Profiles, Capacity Planner Groups, Shifts, Planning Calendars.
- Minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience in SAP ECC, specifically in production planning and forecasting.
- Consulting and client-facing experience is essential.
- Experience with SAP S4, o9, Kinaxis, SAP IBP/APO, Blue Yonder is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of CM25 process orders scheduling.
- Familiarity with Material Master for Planning, master data configuration set up, and MRP related settings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.