Employment Type: Permanent
Job Number: 27023
Compensation: 120k/year - 160k/year
Senior Manager, Sales Compensation
Our Loveland-CO based client, a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Sales Compensation. This role is an integral part of their Total Rewards Center of Excellence reporting to the Director Global Compensation. The Senior Manager, Sales Compensation will manage the commissions, incentive compensation programs, policies, procedures, and systems, ensuring alignment with business goals and strategies. The role is responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of their commissions, sales incentive compensation programs that are internally equitable, externally competitive, and legally compliant.
● Responsible for promoting and advancing the direction of our Compensation strategy and framework by strongly partnering with HRBPs, business leaders, finance, and payroll.
● Trusted advisor to HRBPs and business leaders through effective consultation on all areas of compensation that drive the mission’s strategy.
● Lead sales incentive compensation design and oversee sales plan administration and pay for performance reporting for all our incentive compensation programs and plans in North America.
● Lead a team of compensation professionals, providing mentoring, coaching, and development.
● Manage the annual compensation process, including, merit budget, base pay, and variable compensation.
● Lead annual compensation survey participation, benchmarking process, and market data analysis.
● Ensure market competitiveness through research, market pricing, and benchmarking for best practices.
● Support Pay Equity efforts through reporting, analytics, communication and collaboration with HRBPs.
● Accountable for the monthly commission program administration, resolving inquiries and participating in plan design.
● Provide analytical support to evaluate plan effectiveness, metrics, and reporting.
● Act as a change agent for the organization by leading efforts to transfer knowledge on compensation programs and processes across the business through transparent discussion, effective listening and developing positive relationships.
● Accountable for compliance of the retail program and monitoring regulatory changes.
● Participate in enterprise compensation initiatives as needed.
● Participate in the preparation of materials for the Human Resources & Compensation Committee of the Board.
● Model our core value of safety by leading and enabling a culture in which you and your team are actively contributing to a safe work environment.
What you will bring:
● Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
● 10+ years progressive compensation experience or related HR experience
● Sales Compensation experience preferred
● 4+ years' experience with managing teams
● Experience with commissions calculation and planning
● Excellent understanding in all areas of compensation, including job architecture and short and long-term incentive plan design/administration
● Experience with HRIS systems, benchmarking and compensation systems
● Knowledge of relevant Federal, State/Provincial, Local laws/regulations
● Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
Salary Range $120,000 - $160,000