Employment Type: Contract
Job Number: 27024
In the role as a Consultant, you will to help our operations and support businesses. The consultant will have a broad knowledge of the many facets of our business and market forces. Knowledge and possession of problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and execute assigned projects and/or programs according to requirements
• Meet with stakeholders when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
• Collect information through a variety of methods
• Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and/or issues, and comprehend the causes
• Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to stakeholder, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
• Present findings and suggestions to stakeholders with ample justification and practical advice
• Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
• Up to 3 years experience
• Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
• Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
• Aptitude in creative problem-solving
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
• Certified Management Consultant is a plus
•Knowledge and experience in Vistex for S4/HANA – specifically the rebates module (both transactional and composite), VIZI reporting, and Fiori.
•Configuration experience within VIZI and linkage to Fiori.
•Experience with other SAP modules (i.e. SD, MM, FI).
•Preparing and maintaining technical and functional documentation to guide business users and assist with ongoing development.
•Working closely with the business and functional team to design and confirm solutions.
•Ability to perform integration/functional testing.